User account and changing the password
Three iPads were raffled between students who activated their tuni accounts before Christmas.
Congratulations to winners: Jaakko Kleemola (TAU industrial engineering), Miia Koivuniemi (TAU teacher education) and Lassi Koivuhuhta (TAMK)!
- TUNI user accounts are in use now. More information about the TUNI user account and password.
- Use the old and new account during a transition period.
- Set password to your TUNI user account in the new TUNI environment. When you change the password for the tuni user account at id.tuni.fi or password.tuni.fi, the password you set will also be updated for your UTA, TUT and TAMK user account IDs, regardless of whether it is the same as your tuni user account ID.
Office365 (email, calendar, OneDrive etc.)
- You now have email@example.com email address. Log in to your email at portal.office.com.
- The personal contents (emails, calendars, contacts, OneDrive) of your UTA Office365 accounts will be copied to the new TUNI account.
- Messages arriving to your old uta.fi address will be forwarded to your new tuni.fi address for at least two years.
- POP will continue as the teaching information system of the former TUT for the time being. Continue using HOPS and Kaiku linked to POP. Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019
- Use the old Moodles in spring 2019. Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019.
- A new common learning environment available in autumn 2019.
Electronic exams (Exam)
- Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019
Wireless network (Eduroam)
- Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- You login as before
- The cross-institutional studies will continue in the same way as in autumn 2018 for a transition period. Apply to studies at TAMK and to studies of other fields (former UTA) through cross-institutional study service. Use TUNI user account to log in.
- POP will still be used in technical studies as the students’ service. Student’s desktop/NettiOpsu will be used in the studies of other fields.
Search services of the library
- Use TUNI user account to log in to the common systems from 1/2019.
- Printing quota will be automatically transferred to your new TUNI user account 1/2019.
- Use @tuni.fi address for mobile printing 1/2019.
Student Affairs Office
- You can find student affair services in city center campus and in Hervanta campus.
- Old Registrar’s Office will be called Student Affairs Office in city center campus.
- Your study right remain the same and will be transferred to Tampere University and according faculty in January 2019.
- You will enroll in POP as before
- In spring semester 2019 you should pay the student union fee only once.
Sign-up for courses
- You sign-up for courses in POP as before.
Sign-up for examinations
- You sign-up for examinations in POP as before.
- You can graduate until 2019 according to your present institutions graduation dates.
- Your degree programme study guidance will remain the same.
Find more info in the Intranet.