User account and changing the password
- The higher education domain TUNI user accounts are in use. More information.
- Use the old and new account during a transition period.
- When you set a password to your TUNI user account in the new TUNI environment, it also changes the old organizations user accounts password.
- If you set the password in the old organizations password service, it only changes the old organizations user accounts password.
Office365 (email, calendar, OneDrive etc.)
- The new higher education email service is in use, you now have firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Please log in at portal.office.com.
- The personal contents (emails, calendars, contacts, OneDrive) of your UTA Office365 accounts will be copied to the new TUNI account.
- Messages arriving to your old uta.fi address will be forwarded to your new tuni.fi address for at least two years.
Substitute of HR Suite
- Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019.
Time Management System (Sole TM)
- A new common SoleTM in 1/2019. Use TUNI user account to log in.
- Use the old Moodles in spring 2019. Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019.
- A new common learning environment available in autumn 2019.
- Use TUT user account to log in to the staff computers for the time being.
Travel management system
- A new common M2Blue in 1/2019. Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019.
- Log in with TUT user account for the time being.
- ROCK and POP will remain as the teaching information system of the former TUT.
- The OPS assignment of the academic year 2019 – 2020 will be carried out in ROCK.
- The students of the former TUT will continue using HOPS and Kaiku, linked to POP.
- Use TUNI user account to log in.
- Use TUT user account to log in. Old intranet in use up to summer 2019.
- New intranet will be launched in March 2019. Use TUNI user account to log in to the new intranet.
Wireless network (Eduroam)
- Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019 (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Find more info in the Changes in services intranet site: