User account and changing the password
- TUNI user account activation is going on. More information in the Intranet.
- You will get more detailed instructions when you can activate.
- Please note: Concerning the activation, you will not be asked for your personal information, user account or password.
- Use the old and new account during a transition period.
- The user accounts will have the same password later on, however act as follows until further notice:
- Set password to your TUNI user account in the new TUNI environment.
- Set password to your current user account in the current service.
Office365 (email, calendar, OneDrive etc.)
- You will get a new email@example.com email address in 1/2019.
- The personal contents (emails, calendars, contacts, OneDrive) of your TUT Office365 accounts will be copied to the new TUNI account.
- Messages arriving to your old uta.fi address will be forwarded to your new tuni.fi address for at least two years.
Substitute of HR Suite
- Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019.
Time Management System (Sole TM)
- A new common SoleTM in 1/2019. Use TUNI user account to log in.
- Use the old Moodles in spring 2019. Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019.
- A new common learning environment available in autumn 2019.
- Use TUT user account to log in to the staff computers for the time being.
Travel management system
- A new common M2Blue in 1/2019. Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019.
- Log in with TUT user account for the time being.
- ROCK and POP will remain as the teaching information system of the former TUT.
- The OPS assignment of the academic year 2019 – 2020 will be carried out in ROCK.
- The students of the former TUT will continue using HOPS and Kaiku, linked to POP.
- Use TUNI user account to log in.
- Use TUT user account to log in. Old intranet in use up to summer 2019.
- New intranet (general desktop) in use from week 8/2019, TUNI user account.
Wireless network (Eduroam)
- Use TUNI user account to log in from 1/2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
Find more info in the Changes in services intranet site: